Tourism club of the college was established in the year 2001. It is affiliated to the District Tourism Promotion Council, Kottayam. The main objectives of the club are:
1. To generate public attention towards tourism and its developmental efforts
2. Create awareness about the socio-economic relevance of tourism for the development of the state
3. Create a platform for more open expressions and exchange of ideas regarding tourism
4. Impress upon the younger generation the importance and relevance of tourism in their career
5. Identify/locate potential tourist spots in the district.