|Career Orientation Centre|
|Mar Charles Lavigne Indoor Stadium|
|Common Instrumentation Facility|
|Auditorium and Conference Halls|
|Ulahannan Mapilla Centre for Oriental Studies|
|Mary Anne John Stuttgen Library|
|Staff Co-operative Society|
|SB Book House|
|Canteen and Cafeteria|
|Berchmans IT Division|
|Christ the King’s Chapel|
Mar Charles Lavigne Indoor Stadium was built using the assistance provided to the college by University Grants Commission. The newly constructed Indoor Stadium (1671 m2 ), with International standards, meets students’and the general public’s multi-dimensional sports needs.
Wooden Floor Badminton courts (Men & Women) Four Badminton courts have been established
with floodlights at the Indoor Stadium.
The stadium can house one basketball court, two volleyball courts, changing Rooms (Men
&Women), and Washrooms (Men &Women) and has a seven-step gallery with a capacity of
housing 2000 people in number. The eco-friendly indoor stadium can a be converted into a
convention center also. The Indoor stadium is named after the Roman Catholic Latin Rite bishop from France who was appointed as the first Vicar Apostolic in the Syro-Malabar Catholic Vicariate of Changanacherry.