Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC)
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) at St. Berchmans College is established in collaboration with the Kerala Startup Mission, a Govt. of Kerala.
IEDC aims to promote innovation and entrepreneurial culture among the students. Students will be encouraged to translate their innovative ideas into prototypes without the fear of failure. IEDC will provide the first launch pad for a student’s entrepreneurial journey.
OBJECTIVES OF IEDC
- ⦁ To promote an innovation driven entrepreneurship culture among the students
- ⦁ To develop and promote commercially viable innovative product and solution from the students
- ⦁ To promote enterprise among budding technopreneurs and thereby creating more employment opportunities
- ⦁ To bridge the gap between industry and academia
- ⦁ To support the budding entrepreneurs through grants and to create an entrepreneurship flavour in the academic fraternity