1. Salvy Thomas and Stephen Joseph. Seed science and technology for conservation of medicinal plant species. National seminar on ‘conservation and sustainable utilization of red listed medicinal plants of Western Ghats of India’. Newman College, Thodupuzha, September, 2 & 3, 2010,
2. Salvy Thomas and Stephen Joseph. In vitro pollen germination studies in Oroxylum indicum (L) Vent. An endangered medicinal tree species: XXXIth Annual Conference of Indian Botanical Society, December 17 – 19, 2008.
3. Kunhikannan C, Venkatasubramanian N, Nagarajan B, Sivalingam R, Pramodkumar N and Salvy Thomas. Diversity and population density of trees and lianas in Medicinal Plant Conservation Area (MPCA) in Kolli Hills, Eastern Ghats, Tamil Nadu: National seminar on conservation of Eastern Ghats. Environmental Protection Training and Research Institute, Hyderabad. December 28 -29, 2007.
4. Salvy Thomas and Stephen Joseph. Natural Anti obesity agent in Garcinia- gummi-gutta – an endemic species of Western Ghats: XXX Annual Conference of Indian Botanical Society, Gwalior, November 28 – 30, 2007.
5. Stephen Joseph and Salvy Thomas. Genetic studies in the Adiyas and Paniyas of Waynad District, Kerala: International Symposium on Human Genomics and Public Health, National Centre of Applied Human Genetics, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal NehruUniversity, New Delhi, 2006.
6. Kunhikannan C, Rakesh K Dogra, Venkatasubramanian N, Pramod Kumar N, Sivalingam R, Salvy Thomas. Threatened species recovery study of medicinal plants in Silent Valley Medicinal Plant Conservation Area (MPCA): Workshop on the Conservation and Research Needs of Medicinal Tree Species of Kerala Part of the Western Ghats. Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi, Kerala, 2003.