MSW, M.Phil (University first position) ,UGC NET ,SET, (Doing P.HD)
Area of Specialization:
Rural & Urban Community Development : Research Methodology & Data analysis : Project planning and proposal preparation
: 22 (Research Methodology& Quantitative Data Analysis)
- Department of Social Work, Bharath Matha College, Thrikkakkara, (2009-2017)
- Department of Social Work Jai Bharath College, Perumbavoor (2008-2012),
- Department of Social Work BCM College Kottayam (2008- 2012)
- Department of Social Work LISSAH College, Kozhikode ( 2012 – 2017)
- Department of Social Work, Assumption College Changanassery ( 2011 – 2017)
- Department of Social Work, St. Gregorious College of Social Science, Parumala (2013-2017)
- Department of Social Work, Calicut Univeristy Centre , Sultan Bathery (2017)
Department of Social Work, GEMS college, Perinthalmanna(2017)
- Presented a paper titled “Indigenous Human Rights – a case study of Malai Pandaram Tribes in Kattathi Girijan Colony, Pathanamthitta District” in the National Seminar organized by MES Asmabi College, Paravoor, 2016.
- Presented a Paper titled “Boosting the shared roles of schools, families and communities- an exploration on the scope of Collaborative School Social Work Model”, in the National seminar organized by Dept of Social Work , BCM College, Kottayam, 2015.
- Resource person for the UGC Sponsored three days National Workshop on “Working with SPSS”, Assumption College, Changanassery 2011.
Book/ Book Chapters Published:
- Published a paper titled “Disability interventions : scope and implications of social work models” in LISSAH journal with ISSN- 2349-8382
- Published a paper titled “Child Abuse and Mental Health – A theoretical appraisal and measures to prevent and intervene in child abuse” in the Multi disciplinary journal on holistic health, with ISSN- 2347- 7091.
- Membership in Kerala Association of Professional Social Work,
- Membership in Association of Schools of Social Work Kerala,
Membership in Indian Council of Social Work of Social Welfare
OFFICIAL ROLES IN ADMINISTRATION / CORPORATE LIFE OF THE COLLEGE:
- Field Work Coordination ( Social Work Department)
- Placement Coordination ( Social Work Department)