Awards and Achievements:
M.G University 3rd rank (M.L.I.Sc.), UGC-NET
Area of Specialization:
Library Classification, Information Knowledge and Communication
- Presented a paper on 'Academic Communication and Plagiarism' in a seminar conducted by K.L.A (Kerala Library Association)
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics journal : a bibliometric study. Journal of Library and Information Communication Technology. Vol.8(2). pp.40-47. Dec 2019. ISSN : 2456-9399
- A bibliometric analysis of Annales Geophysicae (2011-2015): an international online journal. International Journal of Information Movement. Vol.2(11).pp.194-202 March 2018. ISSN : 2456-0553
- Use of electronic resources by post graduate students: a case study. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences.Vol.8 (5).pp.585-598. May 2018. ISSN: 2249-2496
- Information seeking behaviour of Homeopathy students: a case study. International Journal of Library and Information Science. (IJLIS).Vol.7 (2). pp 61-70.March – April 2018. ISSN: 2277-3584
- Usage of CERA by the research scholars: a case study. International Journal of Information Movement. Vol.2 (12).pp.166-171. April 2018. ISSN : 2456-0553
- Use of e-resources among teacher educators: a survey. International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 9(6). pp.52319-52323. June 2017. ISSN: 0975-833X
- Use of Open Access Journals among the Library and Information Science Students, Faculties and Research Scholars Under University of Calicut, Calicut.
- Innovative Librarianship: Challenges and Opportunities V.1 Central Library of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, 2019, pp.435-446
- Impact of internet resources on academic efficiency. International Journal of Social Relevance & Concern. Vol. 5 (6). pp 10-13.June 2017. ISSN-2347-9698
INVITED LECTURERS IN WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
- Served as Resource Person at the Webinar on ‘Online Educational Resources ’ conducted by the College Library and IQAC of Mar Thoma College For Women, Perumbavoor on 16 July 2020.