1) Presented a Project Proposal on Exploring the Water Society Nexus in the Region of Kerala for achieving Sustainable Development; International Colloquium on Environment and Sustainable Development (ICESD) St Berchmans College (Autonomous), Changanassery, 1 November 2018.
2) Counting The "Uncounted", Imperatives for Gender Disaggregated Time Use Data, CAS Young Scholars' Conference, and Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, March 26- 28, 2017.
3) Gender and Time allocation Pattern in Kerala: Evidence from a Micro Level Study, National Seminar on Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women and Girls, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad, February 27-1March 2017.
4) Understanding Inequalities in Terms of Time Allocation, Post Graduate Programme Diamond Jubilee Lecture Series, St Berchmans College, Changanassery, 6th February 2017.
5) Gender Dimensions of Unpaid Care Work: Kerala Context, South Asian Conference on Public Economics, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi, May 30 - June 10, 2016.
6) Towards a Greater Integration of Unpaid Care Work in Development Polices International Seminar on Migration, Care Economy and Development, Centre for Development Studies, Trivandrum, September17-19, 2014.