Online registration for admission to the new aided UG Programme, BSc Psychology started
- The programme enables students to get jobs at governmental and non-governmental organisations in India and abroad.
- On successful completion of the programme students can go for higher studies in English, Second Language studied, Psychology, Social work, MBA.
- Students from any stream can join the programme.
- Programme commences during the academic year 2020-21.
- The total number of seats is 24.
- Reservations and seat distribution as per the existing rules for admission to aided programmes.
- Students seeking admission in management quota should submit the prescribed form.