Guidelines for Registrationsfor MBA
Documents needed for Registration:
Sheets-X, XII, Degree, PG
- A recent passport size colour photograph (light coloured background)
[35mm × 45mm (width × height)] in jpg format which is less than
- Payment details (Challan copies from Bank)
- CAT/CMAT/ K- MAT (Kerala)
All applicants shall register online,www.sbmba.in
for applying to the two year MBA Programme
- Candidates (General) : 500/-
- Candidates(SC/ST/OEC) : 250/-
- Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstance
- Fields marked with * are mandatory
1. Steps for Online Registration
- A. Remittance of Registration Fee
- Select Challan/online payment in the Application Fee Remittance Details page
- If you select Challan option, Download the challan from www.sbmba.in and take a
- Separate challan for general candidates and SC/ST candidates.
- Remit the required fee at any South Indian Bank branch using the challan.
- After remitting the fee, collect the challan copies from the Bank.
Candidate should make sure that all entries are correct before final
“Submit”. No further modification of data will be possible.
- B. Candidate Profile Registration
- The candidate can register online by using the “Apply Online” link
- Candidate should enter the personal details.
- Then click to “Continue”.
- C. Accepting the Terms and Conditions
- Select the box for accepting the terms and conditions and click “Accept”.
- D. Registration Fee Remittance Details
- Enter the challan details (Journal No., Date, Amount, and Branch Name), click to
- E. Online Application Form
- Enter the data in application form. Mark/grade/percentile/rank as in marksheets to be
- F. Upload Photo
- Color photo with light background [35mm × 45mm (width × height)]
in jpg format, less than 100kb
- Select the image file using “Choose File” to upload.
- Click to “Submit”.
- G. Verification of the Application
- Incomplete fields (mandatory) will be notified in red at the top of the web page.
- Candidate will be prompted to recheck the data and click to “Submit”.
- A successful submission message will appear
- H. Printout of the completed Application Form
- T h e candidate must save the application form in pdf format.
- Click “Print Application”.
- The printout of the application form, duly signed by the candidate and parent/guardian
must be submitted at the time of GD & Interview. g. Registration Number and Password.
- Remember the registration number and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy), which will be the
password for future use.
If any error is noticed after registration, contact admission office:
For technical errors: 9020748905 For course details: 0481 2411471, 9544200071,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the candidate is sending an e-mail, please mention the name, online registration number and date
2. Management Quota
Candidates who wish to be considered in the management quota must collect the application
form from the College office on payment of 250/-. The form duly signed by the parish priest
(in the case of catholic students only), along with the required documents must be submitted in
the office of the Manager, Bishops House, Archdiocese of Chanaganassery on or before the last
date of online registration.
3. Admission process
Group Discussion & Interview (Shortlisted Candidates only)
The list of the selected candidates and schedule for GD & Interview will be published on
the website and will be mailed to the registered e-mail ID.
The following Certificates in the original shall be produced for verification and
attested copies to be submitted.
- Printout of the Application submitted online (duly signed)
- Mark Sheets- (X, XII, Degree)
- Payment details (Challan copies from the Bank)
- CAT /CMAT/K-MAT Score card
The list of the selected candidates will be published on the website and the Admission Memo
will be mailed to the registered e-mail ID.
The following Certificates in the Original must be submitted at the time of Admission
Candidates are advised to keep enough number of attested copies of
the certificates and mark lists before submitting them to the BIMS’
Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended.
Course & Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
Original Grade Card/Mark Lists of all parts of the Degree Examination (including
CAT/CMAT/ K-MAT Score sheet
Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
Eligibility Certificate from MG University, for candidates who have passed their
qualifying examination from Universities outside Kerala.
Migration Certificate for students other than MG University.
Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Certificate from Parish Priest in case of applicants - Community Quota
4. Reporting to BIMS for Admission
The selected candidates shall report for admission to the institute on the dates and time intimated.
Candidates are advised to reach the institute sufficiently early.
5. Failure to Report for Admission
Candidates who do not take admission on the stipulated date and time will lose the claim for