Applications are invited for various UG programmes in St. Berchmans College. All candidates, irrespective of category shall register online. The details of registration is given below.
STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Start registration using the UG Admission link.
- Read the prospectus and instructions carefully and then click “Register” button
- Click on “Click Here to Register” button
- Fields marked with * are mandatory
- Enter the details and click on “Register” button
- Note down the username and password for further use
- The registration fee can be remitted in any of the branches of South Indian Bank or through online banking.
- After remitting the fee, collect the candidate and college copies of challan from the bank. (if fee remitted in the bank)
- All candidates except SC/ST/OEC : ₹300/-
- SC/ST/OEC candidates : ₹150/-
- Management quota application : ₹50/-
APPLYING FOR THE PROGRAMMES
- Login to the website with the username and password obtained during registration
- Click on “Click here to Apply” link
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Click “Click to Accept” button
- Select Challan or online banking in the Application fee Remittance Details page
- Enter the Challan number, Branch Name and Date on the challan in the specified columns and click the “Submit Payment Details” button. (IF REMITTED THROUGH CHALLAN)
- Click on “Continue” button in the next page
- Candidate shall choose the programme according to his/her preference.
- After selecting the preference, click the “Save & Continue to Personal Details” button.
- Enter the personal details, current address, parent information and reservation & bonus mark details
- After entering the details click the “Save & Continue to Education Details” button.
- Enter the Class 10 and degree examination details and the marks obtained for degree examination
- After entering the examination details click “Save & Continue to Upload Photo” button
- Use colour photo with light coloured background [35mm × 45mm (width × height)] in jpg format with size in between 50kb -100 kb
- For uploading, select the image file using “Choose File” button
- After uploading the photo, click “Save & Continue to Final Submission” button
- Click “Submit Application” button
- A page displaying successful submission of application and Registration number will appear
POINTS TO REMEMBER
Do not send any hard copies to the College unless otherwise specified.
Erroneous data, other than specified, can be edited till the closing date of registration.