22 June 2018
Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the selection of Guest Lecturer in the Department of Malayalam and Department of Political Science, St Berchmans College.
Qualification and eligibility as per UGC/University/Govt. norms. Application forms are available in college website. Duly filled application and copies of certificates and other relevant documents should reach the Principal on or before 28th June 2018.
1. The form shall be downloaded from the site and duly filled form shall be submitted to the college office, either in person or through post. DO NOT send the application through email.
2. Fill all details clearly. In the phone number column, provide details of only working numbers which are available.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. They have to bring the originals of all certificates and other supporting documents at the time of interview.
4. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure eligibility/equivalency for programmes studied in universities other than Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam or in modes other than regular mode.
5. The applicant shall have registered in the Guest Lecturer Panel with the Deputy Director of Collegiate Education, Kottayam.
Tradition of Excellence in the Field of Education since 1922. � 2015 SB College. All Rights Reserved : www.sbcollege.org
Created by ipsr solutions ltd