MSW Admission Notification
MSW Admission Notification
Applications are invited to the MSW (Aided) programme of St. Berchmans College. The candidates shall register online for admission to the programme.
Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce, Social Work, Nursing) with CGPA not less than 2.00 out of 4.00 in Part III Core/Main group for general category and 1.80 out of 4.00 for SC/ST candidates.
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce, Social Work, Nursing) with CCPA not less than 5.00 out of 10.00 in Part III Core/Main group for general category and 4.50 out of 10.00 for SC/ST candidates.
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce, Social Work, Nursing) with 50% marks in Part III Core/Main group for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates can apply for the programme
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the programme. The admission is based on entrance test, group discussion and interview. Candidates shall register online on or before the last date specified in the admission schedule.
- The registration fee is ₹400/- for candidates other than SC/ST/OEC and ₹200/- for SC/ST/OEC candidates
- The application fee for management quota is ₹50/-. Candidates who wish to be considered for management quota seats shall check the respective box during registration.
- Candidates who wish to be considered in management quota shall submit the filled management quota application form a in the office of the Manager/Principal
- The registration fee can be remitted through online payment or in any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan
- The category (SC/ST or others) once selected cannot be altered at any further stage of the registration process
- Candidates shall verify his/her personal as well as academic details carefully before final submission
- Any erroneous data shall be corrected on or before the closing date of online registration
- The print out of the application form can be taken only after the closing date of online registration
- Candidates claiming reservation under sports quota, cultural quota and physically challenged category shall register online and submit hard copy of the application along with the relevant documents in the College office at the time of entrance test.
- The candidates shall not send any hard copies of the application to the college office.
- The rank list will be published in the college website on the date mentioned in the admission schedule
- Selected candidates shall report to the college with all the relevant documents on the date mentioned in the admission schedule.
- All communications pertaining to admission will be communicated through SMS only.
Online registration for MSW programme extended to 29 May 2018. Entrance examination and GD will be conducted on 1 June 2018.