STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Read the prospectus and instructions carefully
- Click on “ Register” button
- Fields marked with * are mandatory
- Enter the details and click on “Register” button
- Note down the username and password for further use
- The registration fee can be remitted in any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form or through virtual banking
- After remitting the fee, collect the candidate and college copies of challan from the bank
All candidates except SC/ST : ₹200/-
SC/ST/OEC candidates : ₹100/-
Applying for the Programmes
- Login to the website with the username and password obtained during registration
- Click on “Click here to Apply” link
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Click “ Accept” button
- Select Challan in the Application fee Remittance Details page
- Enter the Challan number, Branch Name and Date on the challan in the specified columns and click the “Submit Payment Details” button.
- Click on “Continue” button in the next page
- Candidate shall choose the programme according to his/her preference in the Programme Preference page.
- Up to five preferences can be given by clicking “+” button.
- After selecting the preferences, click the “Save & Continue to Personal Details” button.
- Enter the personal details, current address, parent information and reservation & bonus mark details
- After entering the details click the “Save & Continue to Education Details” button.
- Enter the Class 10 and Class 12 examination details and the marks obtained in Class 12 examination
- After entering the examination details click “Save & Continue to Upload Photo” button
- Use colour photo with light coloured background [35mm × 45mm (width × height)] in jpg format and less than 100kb
- For uploading, select the image file using “Choose File” button
- After uploading the photo, click “Save & Continue to Final Submission” button
- Click “Submit Application” button
- A page displaying successful submission of application and Registration number will appear
Sports quota, Cultural Quota and Physically Challenged Applicants
Candidates claiming reservation under sports quota, cultural quota and physically challenged category shall check the respective fields at the time of registration. They shall submit the signed printout of the application form, college copy of the challan and supporting documents to the college office on or before the last date for online registration. The printout is available in the admission office.
Management Quota Applicants
Candidates who wish to be considered in the management quota (MQ) shall register online and should check the corresponding field at the time of registration. Application fee for management quota is ₹50/-. The form can be printed from the website after final submission. The form, duly signed by the parish priest (for catholic students) and candidate along with supporting documents shall be submitted in the office of the Manager/Principal on or before the last date of online registration.
Points to Remember
Do not send any hard copies to the College unless otherwise specified.
Erroneous data, other than specified, can be edited till the closing date of registration.
Always remember to enter the correct details of Application Fee remittance details.