ADMISSIONS PG- 2018
STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit sbcollege.ac.in
- Start registration using the Admission PG Admission 2018 link.
- Read the prospectus and instructions carefully and then click “Register” button
- Click on “Click Here to Register” button
- Fields marked with * are mandatory
- Enter the details and click on “Register” button
- Note down the username and password for further use
- The registration fee can be remitted in any of the branches of South Indian Bank or in any other bank using NEFT or through netbanking
- After remitting the fee, collect the candidate and college copies of challan from the bank
Applying for the Programmes
- Login to the website with the username and password obtained during registration
- Click on “Click here to Apply” link
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Click “Click to Accept” button
- Select Challan/NEFT/online payment in the Application fee Remittance Details page
- Enter the fee payment details in the specified columns and click the “Submit Payment Details” button.
- Click on “Continue” button in the next page
- Candidate shall choose the programme according to his/her preference in the Programme Preference page.
- Up to three preferences can be given by clicking “+” button.
- After selecting the preferences, click the “Save & Continue to Personal Details” button.
- Enter the personal details, current address, parent information and reservation & bonus mark details
- After entering the details click the “Save & Continue to Education Details” button.
- Enter the Class 10 and degree examination details and the marks obtained for degree examination
- After entering the examination details click “Save & Continue to Upload Photo & Consolidated Mark Card” button
- Use passport size colour photo with light coloured background [35mm × 45mm (width × height)] in jpg format and less than 100kb
- For uploading, select the image file using “Choose File” button
- Click “Submit Application” button
- A page displaying successful submission of application and Registration number will appear
- Candidates seeking admission under sports quota, cultural quota and physically challenged category shall contact the admission office for taking the printout of the application.
- All other candidates can take the printout after the closing date of online registration.
All candidates except SC/ST : ₹400/-
SC/ST/OEC candidates : ₹200/-
Sports quota, Cultural Quota and Physically Challenged Applicants
Candidates claiming reservation under sports quota, cultural quota and physically challenged category shall check the respective fields at the time of registration. They shall submit the signed printout of the application form, college copy of the challan and supporting documents to the college office on or before the last date for online registration. The printout is available in the admission office.
Management Quota Applicants
Candidates who wish to be considered in the management quota (MQ) shall register online and should check the corresponding field at the time of registration. Application fee for management quota is ₹50/-. The form can be printed from the website after final submission. The form, duly signed by the parish priest (for catholic students) and candidate along with supporting documents shall be submitted in the office of the Manager/Principal on or before the last date of online registration.
The print out of the application form can be taken only after the closing date of online registration
Points to Remember
Do not send any hard copies to the College unless otherwise specified.
Erroneous data, other than specified, can be edited till the closing date of registration.
Always remember to enter the correct details of Application Fee remittance details.